Saturday 17 December 2011

A festive photo for No Croutons Required


As tradition dictates, December is the month for a festive photo for No Croutons Required. Jac has asked for any festive photo. I took this photo of the sun setting last year on Christmas day, with just a sprinkling of snow visible on the rooftops in the foreground. Snow is most unusual for the northwest of the UK, so I doubt I'll get a chance to capture a scene like this again, and on Christmas day itself!

It reminds me of the lovely day I had shared with my family, and how lucky I am to be able to do so.

5 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Thanks you C. That is a wonderful photo and it is nice that it holds lovely memories too :)

Unknown said...

great photo... i'm holing out for the snow...!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo! Just the way Christmas weather should be; cold and snowy.

Johanna GGG said...

gorgeous photo and lovely memories to go with it

Ruth Ellis said...

What a lovely sunset - like the sky is on fire. I'm a sucker for a good sunset :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...